Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of and commitment to Reformed doctrine, government and worship.
The candidate shall
- demonstrate an understanding of the doctrines of the church and how they have emerged over time in the context of the church’s interaction with culture.
- show an awareness of and commitment to a Reformed creedal and confessional understanding of the church’s tradition.
- show how a consideration of the church’s doctrine can assist the church in its mission and its engagement with non-Christians, and people of other faiths.
- be able to apply Reformed doctrine, government and worship to the pastoral and outreach ministries of the church.
- articulate a Reformed understanding of worship substance and style.