Church Plantingcertified training of church leadership center
The CLC church planting and multiplication training helps fulfill the prayer of the Lord Jesus found in Luke 10:2: “Jesus told them, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.’”
CLC seeks to be a part of fulfilling that prayer request by raising up workers for church planting and multiplication. We use proven training practices, including individualized training plans, local mentors and online facilitated courses led by expert trainers. These processes result in trained and certified church planters that are deployed into missional settings that are supported by parent churches.
Church Planting Competencies
The Church Leadership Center has been a great partner in helping achieve our goals of developing commissioned pastors and informational leaders. I appreciate how they take the time to understand our mission, vision values and Church culture and then build a plan that helps us raise up more leaders to help us establish the kingdom of God in our hearts, church neighborhood, and region.
Core Church Planting Courses
Most of our denominational partners consider the following four courses to be a core aspect of the preparation process for planting a church. These courses assume that the planter has been assessed and is recommended for church planting.
- Missional Engagement and VisionThis course helps church planters identify and understand the people group they are called to reach and engage, while helping them develop a strategy to cast a vision for reaching that group. Each participant is challenged to lead into this vision with bold faith and values that reflect both the heart of the gospel and of the planter.
- Resourcing the Church PlantThis course helps the planter raise resources for the church plant and also structure the plant for doing more with less. The biblical foundations for raising resources are identified, and practical assignments are given to lead the planter to begin to resource their plant.
- Disciple-Making and MultiplicationAs disciple-making and multiplication are at the heart of the gospel, this course helps the planter craft a strategy and process to weave disciple-making and multiplication into the very fabric of the church plant.
- Team Building and SystemsUnderstanding and raising the giftedness of the people and putting into place systems and processes that prepare the church plant for ministry effectiveness are just some of the essentials of this course.
Elective Church Planting Courses
- Relational EvangelismThis course helps the church planter and core team members be trained in the essentials of evangelism. It provides tools for communicating the gospel, which are easy to understand and apply. Participants also learn how to utilize networks of friendship and community to communicate the gospel.
- Ministry Experience for Church PlantingThis course is intended for those who may be exploring a path of church planting or multiplication and want hands-on experience in church planting practice and function. Each person is connected to a church plant for specific experience, mentoring and learning.
- How to Parent a New ChurchThis course is intended for parent church pastors and leaders who may be exploring a church-planting or multiplication project. It is designed to help the potential parent church be effective in its role of parenting a new church.
CompetenciesExplore the competencies that the RCA is looking to see emerge in a Commissioned Pastor
The CLC experienceDiscover the kind of experience you will have while being trained.
CoursesOur courses focuse on the basics that are necessary for all who seek to lead God’s people, providing short but clear courses.
TestimonialsWhat others have said about their CLC training experience.
Why choose CLCOur constant encouragement and slant, in our CLC training, is for people to catch the fire and passion of Jesus for the lost and the last and the least in our world.